The set up of this game was really interesting! It was something fresh and new, and at first I was really confused -- but towards the end it made a lot more sense. Once everything came together a bit more I was like "ohhhhh!". I'm really looking forward to the Beauty and the War full version! :) Keep up the great work!
War: 13th Day
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
How has the sun disappeared from Virgo Island?
Hear the story from an elegant lady or a sassy warrioress. Each has their own version of the events that led to the sun's disappearance.
Decide whether their tale ends in romance, heartbreak, or even murder. Uncover the truth behind your plight. Learn more about their world and the clans that populate it.
This interactive visual novel serves as the opening act to War (X Playing Pieces).
- 20+ illustrations. Also known as computer graphics (CGs), several come with variations.
- 1-3 hours of gameplay. The length depends on your reading speed and your ability to deduce the truth. An official walkthrough is available for those who are stuck.
- Fantastic creatures. Each clan has origins in mythology and legend. There are no humans present in this visual novel.
- Psychological plot twists. This is a story-rich game, where every character design and choice in background plays a point.
- Empowered women. The all-female clan of the Valkyrie defies gender roles and takes on traditionally masculine positions.
- Minor animations. Characters' eyes will blink and their mouths will open when they speak.
-"The mystery of [the] game is enough to motivate you to find the answers." - David Lucas of The Gaming Ground
-"oh my goodness! finished the game and oh wow, is my mind blown." - UsaBerryHime, creator of Destiny Voyage
-"I think this is a very original visual novel. It makes me not want to say a lot so I won't spoil it!" - ludeshka, creator of Hierofanía
Click download now to get access to the following files: